Thank you for taking part in the Social Connection Project Training. Much of this training is self-taught so it is important that you put time aside to absorb all the information on this website. Before attending the group Zoom session please:
1. Read the Handbook
2. Read all the other reading materials on this website
3. Watch all the videos and complete the interactive video
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any of the learning materials in more detail, for Brighton Volunteers please contact Si at firstname.lastname@example.org, Manchester volunteers please contact Raodot at email@example.com.
We want to be sure that you...
• Are clear on the project and your role within it
• Understand the importance of and know how to maintain clear boundaries
• Feel confident about meeting the person you are matched with in the community
• Know what to do and who to contact in the event of a concern or worry about the person you are in matched with
• Know what support is available to you as a volunteer