Search here


Who we support: individuals living in Unsupported Temporary Accommodation

In Greater Manchester, we work with people living in Unsupported Temporary Accommodation (UTA). This includes privately-ran B&Bs, guesthouses and hostels where residents do not receive wider support to help them move away from homelessness.

Justlife is not a housing or accommodation provider, but we support residents of UTA to explore their housing options, troubleshoot accommodation issues and access their entitlements.

If you haven’t found what you are looking for, see these other helpful websites:

Street Support - Database of local homelessness services and how to access them
Shared Health - Organisation supporting families experiencing homelessness in Manchester
Centrepoint - Charity supporting people under 25 who are experiencing homelessness
Booth centre - Community centre offering drop ins where you can access specialist support
Hub of Hope - Database showing mental health support in your area
GM Service finder - Search for support services in Greater Manchester
Citizens advice - Advice on your rights and entitlements
Shelter - Emergency helpline and legal aid team
Manchester City Council Homelessness
A pocket guide on your health rights

If Justlife is able to support you, we could provide help with some of the following:

  • liaising with landlords to advocate for your needs and work through accommodation issues
  • applying for benefits, budgeting and managing finances
  • support with attending medical appointments and managing prescriptions
  • finding more suitable housing and settling in
  • connecting you to community activities, training providers or volunteering opportunities
  • support with digital access / inclusion
  • opportunities to improve people’s experiences of Unsupported Temporary Accommodation

How to find out if Justlife can support you in Manchester

1. Fill in the contact us form below
2. Or ring the Justlife Centre: 0161 285 5888

GDPR statement