When you support Justlife's charity fundraiser, you give hope to people who, without Justlife, would face homelessness alone. This winter, thousands of homeless people face living in temporary accommodation where cold, damp, overcrowded and unhygienic living conditions can decline their overall health. Without support or a plan to move away from homelessness, residents can feel stuck, hopeless and alone.
But by supporting Justlife you are:
- Helping people take control of their mental and physical health (Health Engagement Work)
- Enabling outreach and doorstep drop-ins where people can access advice and guidance (Mobile Justlife)
- Supporting prison leavers to reintegrate and reduce reoffending (Targeted Referrals)
- Giving people access to a support network (Social Connection)
- Removing barriers to moving away from homelessness